Tue, 16 Apr|
Istanbul (TUR): Org Topologies™ Practitioner
This two-day practical class is designed for executives, managers, consultants - all influencers excited and challenged about designing, assessing and sustaining agile ecosystems.
Time & Location
16 Apr 2024, 09:30 – 17 Apr 2024, 17:30
Şişli, İstanbul, Esentepe, Villa Cd., Şişli/İstanbul, Türkiye
About the event
This two-day practical class is designed for executives, managers, consultants - all influencers excited and challenged about designing, assessing and sustaining agile ecosystems at the whole-company level to solve their existing problems by scaling agility beyond the team-level and frameworks.
The training is co-hosted by ACM Agile.
Taught by the creators of Org Topologies™ in an innovative format called "Org Design Studio" that allows participants to sketch, prototype, iterate, evaluate and improve different org design options with ease.
Day One - “Assessing Agility”:
- Seven archetypes of org design for product development
- Two key org design drivers that determine organizational maturity
- Six key paradigm shifts for transformation
- Assessing org design with Org Topologies™ Scans
- Assessing existing scaling frameworks with Org Topologies™
- Understanding the qualities of high-level org archetypes
Day Two - “Designing for Agility”
- Four personal transformation journeys of CEO, Product Manager, Engineering Managers, Teams
- Discovering the product gap
- Designing high-level archetypes and practices to create and sustain them
- Sketching & improving org design options with Org Design Studio
- Participants discover options for improving org design of their organizations
The body of knowledge this class is based upon is derived from Org Topologies™.
Org Topologies™ will enable you to own and master your path toward higher states of adaptability, starting from wherever you are now. Your organization will be more customer-focused, enabling you to stay relevant for your customers and stakeholders in the long run.
This training is delivered by the creators of Org Topologies™
- Alexey Krivitsky - a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) for scrumalliance.org
- Roland Flemm - a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) for scrum.org
Both have been actively consulting in the field of business agility and large-scale product development for more than 15 years each.
If you are interested to invite us for an in-house workshop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket type
+€227.05 VATTax: +€227.05 VAT
- Ticket type
Special Price for Early BirdsSale ends: 01 Mar, 17:00
01 Mar, 17:00Price€915.00
+€173.85 VATTax: +€173.85 VAT
- Ticket type
Special Price for certificate holdersPrice€600.00
+€114.00 VATTax: +€114.00 VAT
+€17.85 service fee+€17.85 service fee
"This training has proven extremely valuable in assessing our progress on our agile journey. An engaging and interactive workshop, where we collectively explored and discovered new insights."
"Highly recommended! This training shows the disadvantages of how organizations tend to scale and the pitfalls of a framework approach... It shows the way in the transformation journey towards the perfection state of high adaptivity and innovation, with tips and tools to move from working as a group of teams to working as one team (of teams)."